‘IPledgeFor9’ Achievers Awards:
We value the contribution of volunteers and will constantly evolve mechanisms for recognizing your generous, constant and unwavering support. ‘IPledgeFor9’ Achievers Awards have been instituted for this purpose.
- The Awards seek to recognize and felicitate those who have volunteered for the campaign from across India.
- ‘Awards Ceremonies’ will be instituted across virtual platforms, virtual ‘Halls of Fame’, in national and state health portals and in social media to recognize doctor-volunteers who have consistently performed and achieved desired benchmarks
- Certificates for good performance will be distributed in public functions at district, state and national levels — awarded by Ministers/elected members of the Parliament/Legislative Assembly — in the presence of state/ district authorities, Panchayati Raj Institutions and Media.
Some mechanisms in place are recognition of volunteers:
- Who have served maximum number of pregnant women
- Who have consistently provided services on all PMSMA days
- Who have served in remote / inaccessible areas
Would volunteers receive any compensation?
There is no monetary compensation for voluntary contributions; however transportation can be arranged, if you volunteer to provide services in remote areas of your district.