Certificates/ Awards at District & State levels
We value the contribution of volunteers and will constantly evolve mechanisms for recognizing your generous, constant and unwavering support. ‘IPledgeFor9’ Achievers Awards have been instituted for this purpose.
- The Awards seek to recognize and felicitate those who have volunteered for the campaign from across India.
- Awards Ceremonies’ will be instituted across virtual platforms, virtual ‘Halls of Fame’, in national and state health portals and in social media to recognize doctor-volunteers who have consistently performed and achieved desired benchmarks
- Certificates for good performance will be distributed in public functions at district, state and national levels — awarded by Ministers/ elected members of the Parliament/Legislative Assembly — in the presence of state/ district authorities, Panchayati Raj Institutions and Media.
- Some mechanisms in place are recognition of volunteers:
- Who have served maximum number of pregnant women
- Who have consistently provided services on all PMSMA days
- Who have served in remote / inaccessible areas
- Would volunteers receive any compensation?
- I am sure you all agree that an opportunity to reach out to the poorest and most vulnerable sections of society is the biggest compensation for a doctor.
- While we would not provide any monetary compensation for your voluntary contributions, we can arrange transportation if you volunteer to provide services in remote areas of your district.