At PMSMA Site : Ground rules
- Ensure that the examination room, waiting area, laboratory area etc. are earmarked.
- Arrangements for food for pregnant women, drinking water and toilets should also be made.
- Facilities should be clean and well-maintained and infection prevention practices should be followed to avoid nosocomial infections.
- Groups of pregnant women can be given counselling on diet, rest and danger signs; breast feeding, family planning etc. while they are waiting to see a doctor.
- Arrangements should be made to ensure that all pregnant women follow the protocol mentioned below on the PMSMA day: